Educational Leadership, Research and Technology
Master of Arts in Educational Technology
This primarily online 30-33 credit hour academic degree program provides:
- Educators with a strong background in educational technology,
- Graduates with leadership skills to integrate technology into teaching and learning activities in kindergarten through 12th grade schools, and
- The flexibility to complete this Master of Arts degree program either mostly or entirely online.
Graduate Certificate in Educational Technology
This primarily online 18-21 credit hour non-degree program in Educational Technology provides:
- A strong framework for personal and professional development of educational technology competencies for individuals interested in acquiring a broad introduction of concepts and skills in the use of various technologies to enhance teaching and learning, and
- The flexibility to complete this Graduate Certificate program either mostly or entirely online.
- These programs prepare educators for various school-based technology roles including technology coordinators, technology instructional consultants/teachers, and special education technology consultants/teachers.