TechSmith Relay (formerly called Camtasia Relay) is a tool for recording lectures, presentations, or any software on your computer screen, along with audio from either your computer's microphone or an external microphone.
- Using TechSmith Relay (video)
- Installation instructions (read before downloading)
- Download TechSmith Relay
- Workshops (Faculty Technology Center)
Recording is a one-button process with an easy interface. Once your recording is finished, the video will be uploaded to a secure server on campus. You will receive an email to your WMU email account with a link to the video.
If you have problems installing TechSmith Relay, contact the Help Desk at (269) 387-4357, option 1. For assistance or ideas for using TechSmith Relay for your classes, contact media services at (269) 387-5020.
TechSmith Relay can help you:
- Deliver a lecture outside of class, which allows you to spend your time in class discussing the topic, answering questions, or working through examples.
- Demonstrate software for your class.
- Navigate complex websites.
- Record and upload video from work sites and locations off campus.
- Provide video analysis to students and professors.
- Students can record presentations for class.