All pre-internship applications will be accepted through Tk20.
Pre-internship applications for Fall 2018 will close on March 16.
Navigation guides are available on the Teacher and Administrator Certification page.
Brief instructions for finding your application:
- Log into Tk20 using your Bronco Net ID and password.
- Click on “Applications”.
- Select “Create a New Application”.
- Choose the appropriate application for your needs:
- ED 3710/4500 application for elementary pre-internship.
- ED 4060/4065 application for secondary instructional methods pre-internship.
- ED 4085/4086 application for secondary classroom environment pre-internship.
If you are unsure of what application to choose, please contact your instructor or the Office of Field Placements.