Degree Transfer Programs

Before you apply

If you are an undergraduate international student from one of the following schools, you may plan your transfer to Western Michigan University using the following course equivalency tables as a guideline. Only courses with "C" grades or better will transfer. Please note that the information is provided for planning purposes only, and it is subject to change upon review or without notice.

After you apply

Admitted international transfer students will receive a credit evaluation. This important document is the essential first step before you meet with an academic advisor at WMU. The credit evaluation will show how your courses transfer for University credit.