Western Michigan University is home to nearly 1,800 international students from 104 countries. The university supports and encourages numerous international student organizations. Involvement in student organizations can provide valuable learning experience. Many students find that student organization work can improve their organizational and communication skills and help them build their resumes. Additionally, extra-curricular involvement is a great way to meet new people while you're in the United States. The following links give phone, email, and student representatives information so you may contact an organization. You may click on the links to see information about each organization.
While the following student organization/club/agencies are officially recognized by WMU, what they have published on their websites do not in any way constitute official Western Michigan University content. Therefore, the views and opinions expressed on these sites are strictly those of the page authors, and comments on the contents of those pages should be directed to the respective web manager.
- International Programs Council
- Asian Pacific Islander Network
- Association of Chinese Scholars and Students
- Dominican Student Organization
- Indian Student Association
- Japan Club
- Latino Student Alliance
- Malaysian Student Association
- Muslim Student Association
- Native American Student Organization
- Russian Club
- Saudi Arabian Students Association
- Society for Central Eurasian Studies
- Taiwanese Student Association
- Thai Student Association
- West Michigan Iranian Community
- Rumi Club
Click here to search for other WMU student organizations.