To provide high-quality solutions for the improvement of processes in healthcare and public health.
To be the leaders in continuous improvement of health systems in Southwest Michigan.
Application and consulting
- Facility layout (re)design.
- Workstation (re)design.
- Operations analysis and process improvement.
- Resource planning support tools.
- Personnel scheduling support tools.
- Design and implementation of quality systems.
- Risk identification and analysis.
- Model-based decision support.
- Statistical data analysis.
- Control charts.
- Multivariate regression models.
- Logistic regression.
- Data mining.
- Design and analysis of experiments.
- Survey design and analysis.
- Computer-based systems simulation.
- Optimization models.
- Time studies.
- Work sampling and occurrence sampling.
- Process mapping and standardization.
- Survey studies.
- Training on the topics above can also be provided through the HSDSL lab.