The list below is the guide to the practicum for the recreation major offered in the Department of Human Performance and Health Education at Western Michigan University.
- Read the practicum procedures and find a practicum site.
- Complete a HPHE 3990 Recreation Practicum application.
- Return the application to Dr. Jim Lewis.
- Designate semester for registration.
- Upon approval (notification via email), the Department of Human Performance and Health Education will register you.
- Complete practicum.
- Complete oral presentation.
- Receive grade for practicum.
If you have any questions, contact Dr. Jim Lewis.