WMU Employee? Personal Data Correct?
All WMU employees should periodically review and, if necessary, update their personal data in the Employee Self Service system.
Updates are necessary to prepare the faculty/staff section of the WMU Directory, to assist with campus-wide emergency planning efforts, and to comply with U.S. federal reporting guidelines.
Visit the My Self Service channel in GoWMU, select Employee Self Service and then Personal Information Summary to review and make changes to your personal data. For more detailed instructions, Employee Self Service user guides are available.
The following items need your attention:
Home/Mailing Address and Phone Number*
Race and Ethnicity
- Necessary for WMU to comply with U.S. federal government guidelines for race and ethnicity reporting.
- Employees who do not want their home information published in the WMU Directory must set their privacy flag to “yes”.
- You may review and, if necessary, update, your privacy flag by scrolling down to the “Employee Information” section.
Campus Location, Mail Stop, and Phone*
- Published automatically in the WMU Directory.
- “View only” in Self Service.
- Request changes by sending an email to email@example.com
*Pertains to the faculty/staff section of the WMU Directory.