Accessing online transaction forms
- To access the online forms, users must have a Western Michigan University Bronco NetID. For information about Bronco NetIDs, please visit Bronco NetID Self Help.
- Complete the PeopleSoft HR electronic workflow web access authorization form, which is available at Forms: System Access and Reporting. Completed authorization forms should be submitted to Human Resources. An HR staff member will notify you when you have been granted access to the online forms.
- Once approved, you may enter the system via Student Employment Online Transactions Login.
- Internet Explorer is the recommended browser for online forms. Using the Firefox browser may cause submission issues.
- Instructions for paying employees in Kronos
- Student job codes
- University guidelines for student pay
- Users guide
Please contact Human Resources for additional assistance.