Learn more about your Western Michigan University benefits and participate in a wide range of activities at the 2017 Benefits and Wellness Expo. Enter yourself into various door prize drawings and pick up giveaways from the exhibitors. You could win your choice of a FitBit or a NutriBullet from Human Resources in the hourly drawings! Activities and information include:
- BCBSM Workshops discussing changes to health plans at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Flu Shots (with WMU BCBSM ID card).
- Chair Massages
- Food Samples and Recipes
- Health Awareness Screenings for Blood Pressure, Hearing, Stress, Veins, Sun Damage and more!
- WMU Enrollment Information: Admissions, Graduate College and the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
- Benefits and Broncos: Visit the Expo, then cheer on the Broncos at the home football game at 8 p.m.
- Location: Bernhard Center, second floor ballroom (please see Campus Maps)