The Wellness House is the ideal home for students looking for healthy, balanced lifestyle and an environment away from the social pressures of alcohol. Located in LeFevre Hall, Wellness residents enjoy a respectful and social community. An application is required to live in the Wellness House.
- Residents are a mixture of majors throughout all the WMU colleges
- Past activities include volunteering in the community, values auction, massage therapy, skin care 101 while playing outdoor volleyball, and going to the farmers market
- Wellness House members sign a substance-free lifestyle pledge
- Fitness room located in LeFevre Hall
- Dining hall located in LeFevre Hall offers Late-night Carryout
- LeFevre Hall located in Valley II