Students majoring in core science areas like biology, bio-med sciences, chemistry and physics can opt to live on a floor together as part of the Science Scholars. Located in Garneau Hall, the community is a great opportunity for those pursuing a science-related field to interact and study together. The community has a strong partnership with the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Residents are a mixture of science majors
- Past activities include wacky experiments, touring WMU research facilities, making candy with chemistry and study groups
- Optional first year experience course
- Tutoring and advising services located in Valley II aimed at the needs of first-year students
- Student staff member majoring in the sciences
- Dining hall located in Harvey Hall offers Late-night Carryout
- Garneau Hall located in Valley II