Fine Arts House
Students majoring in the College of Fine Arts can opt to live in the Fine Arts House. Located in Draper/Siedschlag Hall, the community is a great opportunity for those with a love of visual and performing arts to live together. The community has a strong partnership with the College of Fine Arts.
- Residents are a mixture of art, dance, music and theatre majors
- Past activities include Courtyard Acoustics, painting murals in the basement, attending area cultural events, and topics unique to Fine Arts majors like staying friends when he got your part or body image in theater and dance
- Opportunities to network with College of Fine Arts faculty and alumni
- Student staff members in the College of Fine Arts
- Close location to Dalton Center and Richmond Center for Visual Arts
- The hall has two sound-proof practice rooms and a visual arts room located on the floor, and a large studio space in the basement for dance and theatre students
- The hall has a carry-out meal service for those busy days with practice, recitals and more
Should I sign up if I have not auditioned yet?
Yes. If you are scheduled to audition for the College of Fine Arts, you can still sign up for the Fine Arts House. If you are not offered a position within the college, we will use your hall preferences to assign you a room outside of the Fine Arts House.