Students majoring in core science areas like biology, bio-med sciences, chemistry and physics can opt to live on a floor together as part of the Science Scholars. Located in Garneau Hall, the community offers a great opportunity for those pursuing a science-related field to interact and study together. The College of Arts and Sciences supports the community.
- Residents are a mixture of science majors.
- Past activities include wacky experiments, touring Western Michigan University research facilities, making candy with chemistry and nature tours.
- Tutoring and study groups are facilitated by student staff.
- Interact with different science-based student organizations.
- Learning Community Assistant who is majoring in the sciences.