A coffee joint created just for you ... right here on Western Michigan University's campus!
Located in Britton/Hadley Hall (Valley I)
- Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. to midnight
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to midnight
WMU departments, offices and RSOs may reserve Mug Shots by calling (269) 387-6601.
Mug Shots offers
- Many specialty coffee drinks ... if you can dream it, we can make it.
- Milkshakes and fruit smoothies for the non-coffee drinker.
- A friendly environment with music and games.
- Lots of seating for you or your group. Perfect for holding meetings or just studying.
- A working fireplace in the winter and air conditioning when it's warm.
- Fun events, such as open mic night for up-and-coming artists.
Mom and dad, you can send a treat to your student by purchasing Mug Shots gift certificates. Gift certificates never expire!
Questions or suggestions? Drop us a quick email.