Students pursuing WMU College of Health and Human Services majors or seeking health-related careers can opt to live in the Health Professionals Community. Located in Eicher Hall, the community is a great opportunity for those pursuing health-related fields to interact and study together. The College of Health and Human Services and Sindecuse Health Center supports the community.
- Residents are a mixture of pre-nursing, social work, biology/pre-med and other health-related majors.
- Residents are often in the same courses fall semester.
- Past activities include Triage Olympics, visiting the Body Works exhibit and alternative therapies like acupuncture and reflexology.
- Tutoring and study groups are facilitated by student staff.
- Opportunities to interact with and be mentored by staff at Sindecuse Health Center.
- There is a fitness room located in Eicher Hall.
- Two Learning Community Assistants who are in the College of Health and Human Services.