Students majoring Western Michigan University’s College of Health and Human Services or seeking a health-related career can opt to live in the Health Professionals Community. Located in Eicher Hall, the community is a great opportunity for those pursuing a health-related field to interact and study together. The community has a partnership with the College of Health and Human Services and Sindecuse Health Center.
- Residents are a mixture of pre-nursing, social work, biology/pre-med and other health-related majors.
- Past activities include Triage Olympics, visiting the Body Works exhibit and alternative therapies like acupuncture and reflexology.
- Opportunities to interact with and be mentored by staff at Sindecuse Health Center.
- Student staff member in the College of Health and Human Services.
- There is a fitness room located in Eicher Hall.
- Dining hall located in Eicher Hall offers Late-Night Carryout.
- Eicher Hall located in Valley II.