Harrison/Stinson residents frequently use the hall’s fitness room and game room for fun and relaxation. Since there is no dining hall in the complex, the hall’s kitchenette makes it easy for students with a room-only contract to prepare meals. The hall hosts Western Michigan University’s Business Community, located close to the Haworth College of Business and Intramural Fields, and there is ample parking nearby.
- Business Community
- Fitness room
- Room-only option (residents may elect not to purchase a dining plan)
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Loftable furniture
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Ample parking nearby
- Dining hall located within Valley III complex; serves limited hours
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two loftable beds and mattresses
- Two desks
- Two three-drawer dressers
- One recycling bin
- Trash can (upon request)
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars
- One to two trash cans