Part of Western Michigan University's Little Three complex, French Hall is home to the Second-Year Experience. The SYE includes alumni dinners, opportunities to learn about internships and study abroad, and more. The Little Three is located near the Student Recreation Center and University Arena.
- Second Year Experience Hall
- Tenzing House (transfer student community)
- Hall restricted to students with sophomore status or above
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Some three-person rooms assigned
- Beds will bunk to maximize floor space
- Kitchenettes on each floor
- Dining center connected via an enclosed walkway
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable
- Two desks with a hutch and light
- Two chairs
- Six one-dresser drawer boxes, all stackable
- One recycling bin
- Trash can (upon request)
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars
- One to two trash cans