Students in Western Michigan University’s College of Aviation can opt to live in the Aviation House. Located in Henry Hall, the community offers the opportunity for those with a love of aviation to live together. The College of Aviation is actively involved with the community.
- Residents represent flight science, aviation management and operations, and maintenance technology majors.
- Residents are often in the same courses during their first two semesters.
- Tutoring services located in the hall aimed at the needs of first-year aviation students.
- Past activities include grill out with College of Aviation faculty, Kalamazoo Airzoo tour, Kalamazoo Airport tower tour, paper airplane contest and events with different aviation student groups.
- Opportunities to network with College of Aviation faculty and alumni.
- Two Learning Community Assistants who are in the College of Aviation.
- Ample parking available near the hall for those driving to Battle Creek.