The Learning Resource Center has cataloged items for:
- Blindness and Low Vision Studies, Department of
- Health Informatics and Information Management Program
- Integrative Holistic Health and Wellness
- Information Technology Services
- Interdisciplinary Health Programs, School of
- Interdisciplinary Health Services
- Ph.D. in Interdisciplinary Health Sciences
- Nursing, WMU Bronson School of
- Occupational Therapy, Department of
- Physician Assistant, Department of
- Social Work, School of
- Specialty Program in Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Speech Pathology and Audiology, Department of
- Unified Clinics
Items will circulate to registered patrons of the Learning Resource Center for a period of one week.
Students may circulate items only with special permission from an authorized instructor who is a registered patron of the Learning Resource Center. The instructor assumes full responsibility for the items. Authorization forms are available online or in the Learning Resource Center.
Reference books and journals will not be circulated. Journals may be used by students and faculty in the Learning Resource Center.
Videos, DVDs, and CDs may be used in the Learning Resource Center at one of the monitors available to students and instructors.
Copyright laws will be adhered to by the Learning Resource Center. The WMU copyright policy and photocopying guidelines are available online.
Departments may add to the collection in the Learning Resource Center at any time. Please review the donation policy.