The Learning Resource Center is equipped with a Konica-Minolta copier. Students must purchase a copy card in the Learning Resource Center. Rates are listed below. Faculty and staff may use their personal or departmental copy code. Large copy projects for faculty or staff should be directed to the College of Health and Human Services Copy Center.
- Initial cost of a new copy card is $1.
- Per-page copy cost is 10 cents.
Faculty, staff and students may send and receive faxes in the Learning Resource Center. The fax number is (269) 387-9129.
Local faxes are free. Long-distance faxes require the use of a personal phone card or the Learning Resource Center staff will assist with long-distance faxes for the following fees:
- Within 269 area code: $2 per fax
- Outside 269 area code: $1 per page
- International: $2 for the first page, plus $1 per page after that
- Toll free: free