Workshop PowerPoints and handouts
- Up Close and Personal: Fostering Cultural Humility in Health Professional Education
- Understanding and Addressing Health Literacy
- University-Community Collaborative for Poverty Reduction: Program, Evaluation and Policy Perspectives
- Infant Mortality: Vail Mayer
- Healthy Lifestyles for Everyone
- Toward Health Equity: Addressing Disparities and Barriers to Care through Effective Community/Migrant Health Services to Farmworkers in Southwest and West Michigan
- Cultural Genograms: Promoting Cultural Humility, Awareness of Intersecting Identities, and Transformative Complicity as Prerequisites to Culturally-Responsive Health Services PowerPoint Handout
Student poster presentation award recipients
Jennifer Harrison, Sharon Long, Jill Matthews and Alberta Stover
"Maternal, Infant and Birth Experience and Breastfeeding Initiation"
"Diversity, Health Equity, Education & Public Policy: Senegal and the U. S. Midwest"
Arlene Ferguson and Jennifer Pastorick
"Feed A Bronco"