- Edna Kane-Williams: senior vice president for multicultural outreach at AARP.
- Dr. LaQuandra S. Nesbitt: board-certified family physician and director of the District of Columbia Department of Health.
- Dr. Christina Puchalski: a pioneer and international leader in the movement to integrate spirituality into health care.
- Dr. Eva Evans: a national leader in education and accomplished humanitarian who has dedicated her career to developing best practices for providing opportunities to underserved populations.
- Brian Gibbs: associate dean for diversity and cultural competence at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and director of the program to eliminate health disparities at Harvard School of Public Health
- Richard Kirsch: senior fellow at the Roosevelt Institute
- Wayne Muller: therapist, minister, community advocate, consultant, public speaker and author
- William A. Sanger
- Richard D. Lamm
- Parker J. Palmer
- Dr. Henry Foster
- Dr. David B. Morris
- Ted Kennedy Jr.