Each commencement ceremony is streamed and the video made available, via Mediasite, for viewing and/or downloading later. To download the video:
- Go to the WMU Mediasite catalog.
- Click Welcome Guest in the upper right and select Login from the drop down menu. Login using your Bronco NetID and password.
- Select Commencement from the catalog listing on the left.
- Select the commencement ceremony you wish to download and click Download.
- Click Submit to begin the download creation process.
- You will be asked to wait a few minutes. Click Download after the package has been created.
- When asked, select Save File and then click OK.
- A commencement.zip folder will be created.
- You may now click Close on the Download Presentation window.
- Double-click the zip folder and select Extract all files from the Folder Tasks area.
- After the folder has been unzipped, double-click the Default file to begin viewing the video.
- If you are presented with a notice that you need a newer version of Silverlight, click on the option to install it. After it has finished installing, you must close and then reopen your browser.
- Double-click the Default file again and the video should begin.
If you have any problems, contact the Help Desk at (269) 387-4357, option 1.