The Tasks feature of Webmail Plus lets you create to-do lists and manage tasks to completion.
Creating a task list
- Select the Tasks tab, click the New drop-down menu and select Task Folder.
- In the Create New Task List box, enter a Name for the task list and select a color.
- Click OK and the list is added to Tasks in the overview pane.
Add a task
- Select the task list from the overview pane.
- In the Content pane, Click here to add a new task.
- Enter the name in the text field that displays and the task is added to your task list.
- To add details, or to update a task, double-click it, add the details, and click Save.
Move a task by either:
- Right clicking the task and in the Move Task dialog, selecting the task list to move to, or create a new list. Click OK.
- Selecting the task to move and dragging it to the lists in the overview pane.
Delete a task after clicking the task list to see the tasks in the content pane by either:
- Selecting the task to delete and clicking the Trash icon on the tool bar.
- Right clicking the task and selecting Delete and then clicking Yes.
Deleting a task list
You can delete any task list except the default list Tasks.
- Right click the list to be deleted and choose Delete from the menu.
- Click the Yes button. The list and its tasks will be deleted. If this was a list someone shared with your, this action will remove it only from your tasks list.