iPhones and iPods use ActiveSync with the Exchange settings to synchronize with Webmail Plus. Note, if you are a faculty or staff member, you will be required to set up a 4-digit passcode on your device to ensure the security of your data in the event your device is lost or stolen.
- Launch the Settings application and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars from the list.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter the following settings:
Email: your email@example.com address
Domain: leave blank
Username: your Bronco NetID
Password: your Bronco NetID password
Description: WMU (or whatever you would like to call it)
- Click Next and set the server to webmail.wmich.edu
- Click Next and select which services you would like to synch with Webmail Plus.
- When finished selecting, click Done and you are now synched with Webmail Plus.