- Request a departmental account if you do not already have one.
- Create an address book containing the email addresses and Bronco NetIDs of all accounts you will be sharing calendars to.
- Add all members to a contact group. The Bronco NetID will be handy later as all shares are shown by Bronco NetID and not email address. Save the Bronco NetID in the "other" field.
- Request that each participant do the following:
- Share their main calendar to the departmental account as an administrator.
- If sharing specific information, such as office hours for instructors, you may wish to create a new calendar.
- Populate the calendar with appointments. Appointments marked as private will not be visible on shared calendars.
- The departmental account can administer any calendar by right clicking on the appropriate calendar or by opening the "Sharing" options in Preferences.
- The calendar administrator can add and delete address records in the address book and the contact group.
- Since existing shares are listed by Bronco NetID instead of email address, the manager can search the address book to match participants to share listings if needed.