Follow the steps below to display the Final Calculated Grade column to students.
- Click OrgUnit Display options and click the box Display final grade calculation to users.
- Click Calculation Options and select Release: Calculated Final Grade.
- Click Enter Grades. Note: it is a good practice to enter scores for the demo student in order to verify what students can see from the Grades tool.
- Click the Final Grades yellow ruler icon.
- Click the box next to the icons at the top of the class list and then click the eyeball icon.
- Depending on what is currently set, this icon releases or unreleases the Final Calculated Grade. Students displayed with a green background do not have the Final Calculated Grade released.
- Click the Save button and then the OK button.
- Click Enter Grades. Students with a released final grade will show an open eyeball. You can impersonate the demo student to verify that the Final Calculated Grade has been released.