This is best done using your Enterprise Directory Distribution Lists, not the Elearning mail tool. Alternately, post News items in Elearning.
Email individuals or groups
- From the Classlist individual student: click on a student's name
- From Classlist several students: click the boxes next to student names then click the email link at the top of the list.
- From Disucssions: click on an individual's post or reply to read it then mouse over their picture. Click on Send Email.
- From User Progress: click on a student's name and mouse over their pictue. Click on Send Email.
- From Dropbox: click on a dropbox folder. Click the box next to a student's name(s), then click the email link at the top of the list of students. Feedback can also be entered when grading the assignment.
- From Attendence: click on an Attendence register, click the box next to a student's name(s), then click the email link at the top of the list of students.
- From Groups: click on a box next to a group(s). Click the email link at the top of the list of students.
Who did I email?
- Click on the envelope icon in the dark brown navigation bar at the top of the browser window.
- Click on the "Go to Email" link.
- Click on the Sent Mail button.
- To review any messages, click on the subject of the message.