Content from previous course offerings may be copied into new course offerings. Course offerings are also termed organizational or org units.
- Login to Elearning and go to the course you want to copy content to.
- Click Edit Course and then click Import / Export / Copy Components.
- When asked what you would like to do, select Copy Components from Another Org Unit (selected by default) and click Next to continue.
- Use the drop down list to select which course offering you want to copy content from and click Next.
- In the Choose Components to Copy window you may Select All Components and Copy all items, or Select individual items to copy. Make your selections and click Next.
- You will now be given an opportunity to change your mind. If you click Modify, you will be returned to the previous screen where you may modify your selections.
- If you do not want to modify your selections, click Next.
- During the copy procedure, green check marks will appear as the different components of your course are copied. When copying has completed, click Done.