Participants are added to an Elearning course offering using the Classlist tool. Examples below show how to add a TA to a course offering, however the same process is used to add participants as instructors, librarians, or students.
- Login to Elearning and go to the course home page and go to Communications> Classlist
- Click Add Participants.
- Click Add an existing user.
- You may search by name or WIN by entering a name or WIN in the Search For box and checking the appropriate Search In box.
- Click Search once you have entered your criteria.
- In the Search Result window, check the box next to the correct name, assign a Role or section and click Enroll Selected Users.
Adding a TA to more than one section in a combined section course offering
After using the Classlist tool to add a TA to one of the sections, use the Sections tool to add the TA to additional sections.
- Edit Course and then select Sections.
- Click Enroll Users.
- Search for the TA by name and click the boxes associated with the sections that the TA needs access to.
- Click Save to finish.