To have prescriptions shipped to you, please call (269) 387-3355.
Please do not use our automated ordering systems.
- Have your doctor write your prescription(s) for a ninety (90) day supply. Your doctor may call, fax, or e-scribe prescriptions to us. We will place new prescriptions on your medication profile and wait for a verbal request from you to fill and ship. Our fax number is (269) 387-2205.
- Please include your name, street address, city, zip code, telephone number, and email address. We will need your current insurance information. If you have any changes in information, please contact us.
- Look carefully at your prescription label for “remaining refills” and “quantity remaining” prior to requesting refills.
- If the medication is new for you, have your doctor write 2 prescriptions:
one for a 30-day supply (for you to fill locally and use immediately), and
one for a 90-day supply (which you mail to us to fill).
- We normally ship "UPS Ground," which may take up to 5 to 7 business days depending on your proximity to WMU. We can expedite the shipment, if requested, for an additional charge. If your shipment does not arrive in the allotted time, you may contact us for the UPS tracking number.
- The shipping fee is a minimum of $10.00. Additional charges will be added if UPS charges are greater than the minimum charge (i.e. gasoline surtax, insurance, etc.).
- Your prescriptions will be shipped within two business days from the time your request is received. Please allow extra time for weekends, holidays and holiday recess periods.
- Charges will be added to your monthly Western Michigan University account.
- We can not ship refrigerated items or controlled drugs so these types of medications should be filled locally.