Sindecuse Health Center provides wellness coaching and biometric assessment for Western Michigan University's employee wellness program. If you would like to begin the wellness program through Sindecuse Health Center:
- Register for participation by picking up a registration form at Human Resources or Sindecuse Health Center; or register online at www.holtynhpc.com
- Click Participant Login
- Click Enroll Yourself (Use a one-time ID: 32 and one-time password: bronco)
- Complete the online health survey at www.holtynhpc.com, or the paper version available at Sindecuse. If completing the online version, print out a copy of your health risk assessment to bring to Sindecuse.
- Call (269) 387-3282 to schedule an initial lab visit and wellness appointment.
How a Sindecuse appointment differs from a meeting with a Holtyn & Associates coach
Employees participating in the wellness program at Sindecuse will:
- Schedule an initial lab visit for a fasting blood test requiring no food or drink except water for 12 hours prior to the visit.
- Schedule another appointment with a Sindecuse health professional approximately three to five days later to review lab results and receive coaching. Important: The health risk assessment printed in step two should be brought to this appointment.
- Be required to sign a release of information form allowing the health center to share wellness visit results with Holtyn & Associates. If participants choose not to authorize this disclosure, they will hand-carry the printed wellness report to a Holtyn & Associates representative.
With Holtyn & Associates, coaches will administer a set of quick-response screenings and refer participants whose results indicate a need for further evaluation to Sindecuse Health Center or the participant's primary care provider.
Both Sindecuse and Holtyn & Associates staff will help participants set wellness goals.
If you have questions about how the health insurance co-share reduction incentive works contact WMU Human Resources at (269) 387-3620. For assistance registering for the program contact Sindecuse Health Center at (269) 387-3282 or Holtyn Associates at (269) 492-4226.