Sindecuse Health Center 2013-14 goals
1. Foster a healthy, diverse and positive work environment
2. Collaborate and coordinate health-related activities on campus and with the greater Kalamazoo community
3. Enhance access, utilization and service delivery
4. Optimize utilization of internal resources
5. Support student success by providing quality education and preventive services.
Sindecuse Health Center is part of Western Michigan University's Division of Student Affairs, and supports the Student Affairs Strategic Plan.
Our mission and vision
Mission: The Sindecuse Health Center provides high-quality university health services to enhance the health of students, employees, and the greater community through education, compassionate care, leadership, and the coordination of resources.
Vision: The Sindecuse Health Center, utilizing coordinated health services, will provide efficient and effective services that meet the ever-changing physical, social, cultural, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual needs of the Western Michigan University community, in a state-of-the-art facility, while maintaining a healthy, safe and supportive work environment.