Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5492 USA
This schedule does not apply to the following dates: June 4 - June 8, June 14, or June 15, as the advisor will be on annual leave.
Monday through Thursday, 9 to 11 a.m.
Tuesday and Thursday, 2:30 to 5 p.m.
If your availability falls outside of designated hours, we will work to accommodate your schedule.
- M.A. (anticipated), Comparative Religion, Western Michigan University, 2020
- B.A., French, Linguistics, Grand Valley State University, 2012
- Graduate Certificate (anticipated), Spirituality, Culture & Health, Western Michigan University, 2020
- Spirituality, art, and symbolism of alchemy
- Native American health and religion
- Bodily practice in religion and spirituality
- Black and white photography and film processing
Kala Willette is the administrative assistant II for the global and international studies program at Western Michigan University. In this position, she acts as both administrative assistant for the program and academic advisor to the program's roughly 150 majors and minors.
Willette received her B.A. in French, with an emphasis on linguistics, at Grand Valley State University in 2012. After graduation, she served in the Peace Corps in Ethiopia as an environmental health volunteer. She began working and studying at WMU in 2016, and plans to graduate with her M.A. in Comparative Religion and graduate certificate in Spirituality, Culture & Health in the spring of 2020.
In her spare time, she enjoys being with family, practicing yoga, gardening, and, in general, spending as much time outdoors as possible.