Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5424 USA
- Ph.D., Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University, 2008
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University, 2005
- B.s., Physics, Meteorology, Pennsylvania State University, 2002
- Earth Science Education (K-20)
- K-12 Teacher Professional Development
- Informal Science Education
- Clouds and Precipitation Processes
Dr. Todd Ellis is assistant professor in the Department of Geography at Western Michigan University.
Ellis also specializes in atmospheric thermodynamics, atmospheric radiative transfer, atmospheric dynamics, remote sensing of the atmosphere and the earth’s cimate and global climate change.