Skip To Nav

Site-specific menu

About Kalamazoo

Bronco Express

Out-of-State Students

Register for the Transfer Transition Program

Please follow the directions below to register for the Transfer Transition Program:

  1. Login to the GoWMU portal
  2. Locate the First-Year Students Channel under the Student Home Tab
  3. Click on the Register for Transfer Transition Program link