What to bring with you to Orientation
- Orientation registration confirmation and parking pass
- Your Bronco-Net ID and Password (remember your new password if you changed it)
- If you have taken the ACT/SAT multiple times, please bring a student copy of these records.
- Comfortable shoes (you will be walking a lot)
- Overnight personal items
- Pillow and blanket
- A change of comfortable clothes (remember to dress for the weather)
- An alarm clock - no wake-up service is available
- A fan - to help you stay cool during the summer nights
- A few pocket sized snacks - in case you get hungry between meals
- A lot of energy and Bronco Pride
Don't worry about these items
- Linens - towel, washcloth, and sheets are provided; blankets and pillows not provided.
- Meals - the cafeteria will prepare several tasty meals for you to enjoy