|8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Coffee and Conversation in the Bernhard Center Lobby
Reading placement test, in room 213
Students will get their Bronco Id at the ID office
|9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Programming Session 1 (Bernhard Center East Ballroom - North)
- Welcome to Orientation (Orientation Coordinator)
- Welcome to Western / Points of Pride (Christopher Tremblay)
- FYE, Fall Welcome, First-Year Seminar, Common Read, Online Modules (Maleeka Love)
- GoWMU, Authorized User, Course Registration System (Laura Thomas)
- Public Safety/Early Alert/Emergency Management (Andrew Bachman)
|10:35 - 11:20 a.m.
||Programming Session 2: Academic College Breakout (Bernhard Center)
- East Ballroom South - College of Arts and Sciences
- 204 - College of Aviation
- 211 - College of Business
- 213 - College of Education (Non-Teaching Majors)
- 212 - College of Education (Teaching Majors)
- 157 - College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- 205 - College of Fine Arts
- Brown and Gold - College of Health and Human Services
- 105-106 - Exploratory Advising
- 107 - Alpha Students
|11:20 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Course registration will follow Academic College Breakout session. Students will stay in breakout room with Advisors. The computer lab in BC can also be used.
Parents / Families
- Academic Advising
- Complete the First-Year survey.
- 11:30 a.m. - Noon: Residence Life / Dining Services
- Noon - 12:30 p.m.: Financial Aid / Bronco Express
- 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.: Parent and Family Academy (7/22)
- 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.: ? (8/12)
|1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
||Lunch and Student Panel in the East Ballroom - North
|2:30 - 4 p.m.