Fall Welcome Ambassador
What is a Fall Welcome Ambassador?
These students volunteer their time during Fall Welcome to serve as peer leaders for small groups of first-year and new transfer student participants. Their role is to help you get better acquainted with campus, other first-year and new transfer students, and WMU faculty and staff.
What 2014 Fall Welcome participants had to say about the program and their Ambassador...
- They were totally amazing.
- Both were very helpful and went far beyond what was required of them.
- SWEET! I love her! Great leader! Lots of info.
- Very good. Always answered my calls and told me where to go.
- She was great. I never felt like I couldn't ask a question.
- He was a great leader and kept us interested.
- Best leader ever!
- He was great, he was friendly and treated us like adults. I think we all had fun.
- She made me feel very welcome.