Fall Welcome Ambassadors
What is a Fall Welcome Ambassador?
A Fall Welcome Ambassador is an upper class WMU student leader. These students volunteer their time during Fall Welcome to serve as peer leaders for small groups of first-year participants. Their role is to help you get better aquatinted with campus, other first-year students, and WMU faculty and staff. Students need to be of sophomore status for Fall 2013 to be eligible to apply.
What 2012 Fall Welcome participants had to say about the program and their Ambassador…..
- They were totally amazing.
- Both were very helpful and went far beyond what was required of them.
- SWEET! I love her! Great leader! Lots of info.
- Very good. Always answered my calls and told me where to go.
- She was great. I never felt like I couldn't ask a question.
- He was a great leader and kept us interested.
- Best leader ever!
- He was great, he was friendly and treated us like adults. I think we all had fun.
- She made me feel very welcome.