EXECUTIVE EDUCATION PLAN
Date: June 11-14, 2018
Registration will close ten days prior to start date.
Includes lodging at the downtown Radisson hotel, training and materials, breakfast, lunch and two evening events.
Location: WMU Fetzer Center
Western Michigan University's Emerging Leaders Program focuses on leadership skills for developing top talent and driving results in a rapidly changing world.
Taught by University faculty and industry experts, attendees will leave with skills they can immediately implement.
The program is limited to 25 individuals to ensure each emerging leader, executive or high potential manager receives the attention and support needed.
Who Should Attend and Why
New leaders and high potential team members will:
- Learn Personality Traits—Theirs, Teams, Others
- Develop EQ—How to Build Emotional Intelligence
- Financial Skills—Understanding and Managing Projects
Experienced lifelong learners and evolving leaders will learn about:
- Recognizing and Leveraging Leadership Types
- Developing a Servant Leadership Model
- Setting Members of Joint Business Planning Teams (Importance of having the right partnerships)
- Networking Best Practices—Social, Digital and Live
“What an awesome, outstanding, and engaging week at WMU’s Emerging Leaders Program! It is always great to “refill my bucket” by attending the leadership development along with great networking opportunities. But in addition to that, I was really excited to listen to the lineup of speakers. Many great topics! And, the class instructors were very knowledgeable and really cared about the subjects they spoke about. You have something very special at Western Michigan University, and I am grateful for being part of the class!”
— Senior Director Merchandising, Sam's Club