Dear Alumni and Friends!
Hello and thank you for your interest in supporting the College of Fine Arts at Western Michigan University.
As the only fine arts college in the State of Michigan, the College of Fine Arts is an artistic community driven by excellence with a core mission of providing a first-rate education for our students.
You can make an investment in the continued excellence and success of the College of Fine Arts in different ways:
- Outright gifts of cash for annual or endowed gifts; appreciated securities, real estate;
- Pledges, which may be paid in installments over a maximum of five years;
- Gifts made through wills, trusts and beneficiary designations on retirement plans, insurance, etc.;
- Life income plans (gift annuities, deferred payment gift annuities, charitable remainder unitrusts or charitable remainder annuity trusts) and charitable lead trusts; and
- Gifts such as closely held stock or other personal property (e.g., collectibles).
Whether you are prepared to make a gift now or have an interest in making a gift in the near or distant future, we welcome the opportunity to assist you with your philanthropic goals.
We look forward to sharing information about the College and its distinctive programs with you. Please feel free to contact us.
Tom Egan, Development Liason
Renee Pearl, Engagement Manager
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
Phone: (269) 387-8700