- SAS for Windows installation instructions
- SAS for Windows system requirements (documentation from the vendor)
- SPSS for Macintosh installation instructions
- SPSS for Windows installation instructions
- SPSS for Windows system requirements (documentation from the vendor)
Download Minitab from GoWMU to your downloads folder. Double-click the .exe file to install.
Minitab licenses expire June 30 of each fiscal year. To update your Minitab license, download the current license from the Software Downloads channel in GoWMU. Replace your minitab.lic file with the current one. You will find this file where Minitab is installed on your computer. For most versions this file is in C:\Program Files\Minitab\License Manager
Maple licenses should not have to be updated unless you install a new version of the software.
SAS licenses expire June 30 each year, with a 45 day grace period. The new license file is sent to Information Technology between July 1 and the middle of August. For more information please see the SAS Information page.
Very old versions of SPSS may stop working. If this occurs, you will need to update your software to a current version.