Tenure-track faculty (year 2 to final tenure) at all ranks, are invited to join the tenure prep boot camp offered by Faculty Development during summer I and summer II. In anticipation of the October 15, 2017 deadline, faculty will work both individually and collaboratively, in small and large groups, to prepare materials for submission. Topics covered will include (but are not limited to):
- CV review/update
- Personal narrative writing, review and editing
- Addressing conditions from previous reviews
- Organizing materials for submission
- Review of/understanding the tenure process
- Understanding expectations from colleagues and administrators
Schedule to be determined at a later date.
Registration is required. Please, register here.