For applicants requesting financial support all materials are due no later than February 15. For applicants not requesting financial support all materials are due no later than June 15.
Doctor of Philosophy Admissions Requirements
- A completed WMU graduate application
- A completed program application
- An autobiographical statement (2-4 pages) showing a clear and complete statement of professional goals and how these goals relate to doctoral studies in the Interdisciplinary Ph.D. in Evaluation program.
- GRE scores (for the General GRE exam, WMU’s GRE code is 1902)
- Three references–the Graduate Reference form is acceptable for this purpose.
- Resume or Curriculum Vita
- One relevant writing sample (e.g., technical report, publication)
Additional forms for international students.
Additional Admission Information
- The Graduate College
- Graduate College Forms (forms for theses, specialist projects, dissertations and graduate financial assistance)
- Office of International Admissions and Services
Application items 2-7 can be emailed to the IDPE Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org Questions? Email or contact the Interdisciplinary Ph.D. in Evaluation at (269) 387-5895.