For applicants requesting financial support all materials are due no later than February 1. For applicants not requesting financial support all materials are due no later than June 1. These are for fall semester admissions.
WMU has an online graduate application system [http://www.wmich.edu/apply/] that allows all students (domestic and international) to submit required information into one system. General application information for the University, as well as specific requirements for individual programs, are captured into this system. Program required items that are now submitted as part of the online graduate application are listed below.
Doctor of Philosophy in Evaluation Admissions Requirements
- A completed program application
- An autobiographical statement (2-4 pages) showing a clear and complete statement of professional goals and how these goals relate to doctoral studies in the Interdisciplinary Ph.D. in Evaluation program.
- GRE scores (for the General GRE exam, WMU’s GRE code is 1902)
- Three references
- Resume or Curriculum Vita
- One relevant writing sample (e.g., technical report, publication)
Additional Admission Information
- The Graduate College
- Graduate College Forms (forms for theses, specialist projects, dissertations and graduate financial assistance)
- Office of International Admissions and Services
Questions? Email the program coordinator, Mary Ramlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Interdisciplinary Ph.D. in Evaluation at (269) 387-5895.