Acceptable Use Policy
We encourage you to use the checklists on this site to facilitate your evaluation work. Therefore, there is no restriction on or charge for printing the checklists for personal or organizational use. Use of the checklists for commercial purposes, including resale, is prohibited.
You must rely on your own judgment in determining whether a checklist fits your particular need. No representation or warranties are made that the checklists are fit for the particular use contemplated by the user and any such warranties or representations are disclaimed.
Examples of Acceptable Use of the Checklists:
- Using a checklist to guide your evaluation work
- Including a copy of checklist in an evaluation report
- Distributing copies of a checklist to participants in an evaluation training workshop
- Including a copy of a checklist in a coursepack for a higher education course
Prohibited Use of the Checklists:
- Adding, removing, or modifying checklist content or author information
- Reprinting a checklist in a book or journal article without permission
- Reproducing a checklist on another Web site
- Selling or licensing a checklist
This Web site should be credited when any of the site’s checklists are referred to in any written material. For example:
Patton, M. Q. (2002). Utilization-focused evaluation checklist. Retrieved September 9, 2002, from The Evaluation Center, Evaluation Checklists Web site: www.wmich.edu/evalctr/checklists/