College of Engineering and Applied Sciences Transfer Scholarship
- Any domestic, undergraduate transfer student entering WMU in Fall 2014.
- Student must be transferring in from a Michigan Community College.
- Requires minimum GPA of 3.5 in transferable courses and completion of at least 26 transferable credit hours prior to entry.
- Student must have completed Pre-Calculus or transferable equivalent with a ‘C’ (2.0) or better.
- Admissions application must be completed and credits evaluated by February 15.
Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis. Top candidates from the pool will be considered for scholarship based on appropriateness of community college courses to preparation for a technical education in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences at Western Michigan University. Financial need based on the submission of FAFSA may also be considered.
- Up to eight (8) scholarship recipients will be selected.
- Each scholarship recipient will receive $6,000 ($3,000/year), awarded four semesters (fall/spring) or until graduation, whichever comes first; subject to maintenance criteria.
- Scholarship recipients are required to maintain a 3.0 grade point at WMU.
- Scholarship recipients must be enrolled full time (12 credit hours/semester).
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a major in CEAS.
Admissions application must be completed and credits evaluated by February 15, 2014