College of Engineering and Applied Sciences Multicultural Scholarship
Ten (10) scholarship recipients at $2,000/year ($1,000 in each fall and spring semesters), renewable for up to 4 years, totaling $8,000 each
- Any first-time, domestic, freshmen degree-seeking student entering WMU in Fall 2013.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale at the end of the junior year.
- ACT composite score of 22 or higher OR an SAT combined score (math + critical reading) of 1020 or higher.
- ACT Math sub-score of 19 or higher OR an SAT Math score of 460 or higher.
- Completed admission application file (application, transcript, ACT/SAT and fee).
- Must declare a major in College of Engineering and Applied Sciences upon admission.
- Student must live on WMU campus during the freshmen year.
- Application and essay must be submitted or postmarked no later than March 1, 2013.
Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis. Top candidates from the pool will be considered for scholarship based on appropriateness of essay, grade point average, and ACT/SAT scores. Financial need based on the submission of FAFSA may also be considered. FAFSA forms should be submitted prior to March 1. Students who are awarded more than one scholarship from the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences will receive the scholarship of the highest value.
- Up to ten (10) scholarship recipients will be selected.
- Each scholarship recipient will receive $2,000/year ($1,000 in each fall and spring semesters), renewable for up to 4 years, totaling $8,000; subject to maintenance criteria.
- Scholarship recipients are required to maintain a 3.0 grade point at WMU.
- Scholarship recipients must be enrolled full time (12 credit hours/semester) at WMU.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a major in CEAS.
Applications are due March 1. click here to fill out the application.