Congratulations to students in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences for their exceptional results in the 10th Annual Research and Creative Activities Poster and Performance Day held April 14, 2016.
Some 150 students, faculty and staff attended this celebration of the research and creative works done by WMU graduate students. There were 40 poster presentations and one musical performance representing 20 departments from across the university. The 31 faculty judges had the difficult task of scoring the presentations.
The following students from the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences won awards:
- Abduljaleel Al-Hasnawi - Computer Science
- Ahmed Almulihi - Computer Science
- Amean Shareaf Ghazi Al-Safi - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Joshua Teo Lee Kuok - Mechanical Engineering
- Tai-Hsien Wu - Chemical and Paper Engineering